Who we are
We manage the PSN’s day-to-day operations and make sure it’s a safe network for people to use by overseeing the compliance process. We’re part of Government Digital Service and are based in Holborn, London.
Services to support your PSN compliance:
- find out about PSN compliance
- apply for a PSN connection compliance certificate
- apply for a PSN service provision compliance certificate
- apply for PSN connectivity service accreditation
- apply for GCN connectivity service accreditation
Services to support your operations:
- report an operational issue on the PSN
- access or provide PSN services and connectivity
- connect and configure your systems to PSN
Public sector organisations can access PSN-compliant services over the PSN. Use our list of PSN-compliant services to find out the services currently available and the services in the process of becoming PSN-compliant.
Commercial service providers can sell services to public sector organisations on the PSN, but the service must be PSN compliant. Service providers can learn more about how to become a supplier of goods and services to the public sector through the Crown Commercial Service.
We’re responsible for:
- overseeing and managing the PSN compliance process, which creates the right environment to share information and services
- overseeing essential central PSN services and providing PSN customers with an escalation point for service issues
- providing support and guidance to help customers and service providers connect to the PSN
- providing services and guidance to help PSN customers and service providers achieve and maintain PSN compliance
Our priorities are to:
- make compliance a simpler, clearer process for customers and service providers right across the PSN community
- help customers and service providers work better together to fix incidents or issues on the PSN
- work with customers and service providers to help them renew their compliance, taking into account their local situations and needs
- review and develop the PSN operations centre capability to make sure it meets user needs
The November 2015 baseline release of PSN obligations is divided into three collections:
- obligations for all PSN connectivity services
- obligations specific to GCN services
- PSN technical interoperability obligations for network services providers, which are in the PSN technical documents November 2015 baseline release
PSN Deed of Undertakings
The Deed of Undertakings (DoU) is the original contract that the Cabinet Office and Government Conveyancing Network (GCN) suppliers signed to establish the PSN.
Public Services Network
We use these social media channels:
Working for us
Any job vacancies are advertised on Civil Service Job Search.