Public Services Network (PSN)
The PSN is the government’s high-performance network, which helps public sector organisations work together, reduce duplication and share resources.
Who we are
We manage the PSN’s day-to-day operations and make sure it’s a safe network for people to use by overseeing the compliance process. We’re part of Government Digital Service and are based in Holborn, London.
Services to support your PSN compliance:
- find out about PSN compliance
- apply for a PSN connection compliance certificate
- apply for a PSN service provision compliance certificate
- apply for a PSN connectivity service compliance certificate
- apply for a GCN connectivity service compliance certificate
Services to support your operations:
- report an operational issue on the PSN
- access or provide PSN services and connectivity
- connect and configure your systems to PSN
Public sector organisations can access PSN-compliant services over the PSN. Use our list of PSN-compliant services to find out the services currently available and the services in the process of becoming PSN-compliant.
Commercial service providers can sell services to public sector organisations on the PSN, but the service must be PSN compliant. Service providers can learn more about how to become a supplier of goods and services to the public sector through the Crown Commercial Service.
We’re responsible for:
- overseeing and managing the PSN compliance process, which creates the right environment to share information and services
- overseeing essential central PSN services and providing PSN customers with an escalation point for service issues
- providing support and guidance to help customers and service providers connect to the PSN
- providing services and guidance to help PSN customers and service providers achieve and maintain PSN compliance
Our priorities are to:
- make compliance a simpler, clearer process for customers and service providers right across the PSN community
- help customers and service providers work better together to fix incidents or issues on the PSN
- work with customers and service providers to help them renew their compliance, taking into account their local situations and needs
- review and develop the PSN operations centre capability to make sure it meets user needs
Public Services Network
We use these social media channels:
Working for us
Any job vacancies are advertised on Civil Service Job Search.