The Professor Sir Norman Williams Review was set up to conduct a rapid policy review into the issues relating to gross negligence manslaughter in healthcare.
The report was published on 11 June 2018.
Terms of reference
Professor Sir Norman Williams statement
- Professor Sir Norman Williams – chair
- Ian Stern QC – vice chair
- Martin Bromiley (Chair, Clinical Human Factors Group) / Dr Nick Toff (Principal National Clinical Investigator, Healthcare Safety Investigation Branch) - member
- Harry Cayton (CEO, Professional Standards Authority) - member
- Professor Jacqueline Dunkley-Bent (Head of Maternity, Children and Young People, NHS England) - member
- Professor Carrie MacEwen (Chair, Academy of Medical Royal Colleges) – member
- Lesley Watts (Chief Executive, Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust) - member