The Medicines Industry Liaison Group (MLG) provides a forum for engagement, discussion, and constructive challenge between the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency and the medicines industry to support the Agency in achieving its strategic aims.
Role of the group
Terms of reference
To ensure industry stakeholder participation in the development and evaluation of MHRA regulatory policy by meeting on a quarterly basis.
Chair: Partnerships Group
Department of Health and Social Care
Industry is represented by:
- ABPI (Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry)
- BAHM (British Association of Homeopathic Manufacturers)
- BGMA (British Generic Manufacturers Association)
- BIA (BioIndustry Association)
- CCA (Company Chemists’ Association)
- EMIG (Ethical Medicines Industry Group)
- Herbal Forum
- NPA (National Pharmacy Association)
- PAGB (Proprietary Association of Great Britain)
For further information please contact Partnerships@mhra.gov.uk.