The Green Deal Oversight and Registration Body (GD ORB) manages the authorisation scheme for Green Deal participants and is responsible for providing administration and oversight of the scheme.
Role of the group
The GD ORB’s role includes:
- maintaining a register of all authorised Green Deal Providers, Certification Bodies, Advisors and Installers; maintaining the Green Deal Code of Practice
- controlling the use of the Quality Mark
- ongoing monitoring of Green Deal Participants against the Code of Practice
- producing an annual Green Deal report
- gathering evidence of non compliance and referring participants to the Ombudsman or the Secretary of State where appropriate and imposing sanctions when directed
Find out more information about the Green Deal Oversight and Registration Body on their website.