The Funding Reform and Localism Steering Group (FRLSG) has been established to help the SFA develop a simpler, more locally responsive funding system for adult skills, excluding apprenticeships.
Membership of the group includes representation from LEPs, combined authorities, the FE sector and their membership organisations. The group meets monthly and is chaired by Dr Ann Limb CBE, Chair of South East Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (SEMLEP).
Any communications about the group or its work should be directed to the SFA, not directly to the Chair.
We publish a list of dates for these meetings on the SFA: funding systems information and guidance programme page.
Terms of reference
- Dr Ann Limb CBE (Chair), Chief Executive, South East Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (SEMLEP)
- Alex Khan, Managing Director, Lifetime Training
- Dr Paul Phillips, Principal of Weston College
- Dr Ruth Adams, Director, Executive Team, Sheffield City Region
- Dr Sue Pember, Chief Executive, Holex
- Fiona Fletcher-Smith, Executive Director of Development and Employment, Greater London Authority
- Jas(bir) Jhas, Senior Adviser, Skills and Employment, Local Government Association
- Julian Gravatt, Assistant Chief Executive, Association of Colleges (AoC)
- Kalpna Woolf, Chair of People and Skills Board, West of England LEP
- Kishor Tailor, Chief Executive, Humber LEP
- Lis Smith, Principal of Preston College
- Sean Taggart, CEO Albatross Group and United Kingdom Commission for Employment and Skills (UKCES) Commissioner
- Stewart Segal, Chief Executive, Association of Employment and Learning Providers (AELP)
- Theresa Grant, Chief Executive, Trafford Council for Greater Manchester Combined Authority
- Tim Ward, Chair of Third Sector National Learning Alliance (TSNLA)
- Warren Ralls, Director, LEP Network