Electricity Market Reform Contact Group
The Electricity Market Reform Contact Group supports the development of DECC policies on electricity market reform (EMR).
NB This group is no longer active and no further information will be added to the page.
Role of the group
The purpose of the contact group is:
- to bring a wide range of stakeholders together to exchange views on DECC’s EMR policies
- to promote understanding of different views amongst the stakeholder community
- to ensure DECC is informed of the impacts of its policy proposals on a range of stakeholders
- to increase transparency and keep stakeholders informed of progress on the EMR programme
- to complement other forms of engagement
The contact group complements other forms of stakeholder engagement. These include workshops, meetings and minutes of contact group meetings. Copies of any presentations given will be published on the DECC website.
- Jonathan Brearley - Energy Markets and Networks (Chair)
- Mark Fitchett - INEOS ChlorVinyls
- Nick Gardiner - BNP Paribas
- Peter Haslam - Nuclear Industry Association
- Robert Longden - Mainstream Renewable Power
- David Love - Drax Power Ltd
- Ian Marlee - Ofgem
- Doug Parr - Greenpeace
- Ed Reed - Cornwall Energy
- Mark Ripley - National Grid
- Simon Skillings - E3G
- Rupert Steele - Scottish Power
- Dr. Louise Strong - Which?
- Graeme Sweeney - Shell
PDF, 42.4KB, 4 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (eg a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
10 November, 2011: agenda (PDF, 24KB, 1 page)
10 November, 2011: presentations (PDF, 173KB, 18 pages)
For previous minutes please go to the National Archives website.
Terms of reference
Terms of reference (PDF, 31.2KB, 2 pages)