The Data and Management Information Advisory Group (DMIAG) is made up of representatives and stakeholders from the further education sector. The Group advises the Vocational Education Data Board on data related matters.
DMIAG currently meets monthly but intends to eventually meet every 6 weeks. DMIAG reviews its terms of reference at least once a year to ensure it meets its objectives.
Members of this group are:
- Dawn Ward, Principal and Chief Executive, Burton and South Derbyshire College (Chair)
- Matthew Burgess (Gloucestershire College)
- Dave McMillan (Burton and South Derbyshire Education Trust)
- Julie Raine (Sunderland College)
- Toby Coombes (Exeter College)
- Ricky Coxon (Grimsby Institute of Further and Higher Education)
- Luke Rake (Hartpury College)
- Nicola Vine (Derwen College)
- Karen Mace (University of Derby)
- Victoria Dale (South East Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership)
- Adrian Jones (Department for Business Innovation and Skills)
- Robert Pike (Ofsted)
- Caroline Miller (HOLEX)
- Lyn Joyce (Toni and Guy)
- Adele Lee (Interserve Learning and Employment)
You can contact any member of this group about representing the views of the sector at meetings.