Monitor’s Co-operation and Competition Economics Reference Group provides expert competition economics advice on issues we are considering.
This advice helps us to develop our analytical techniques and methodologies and ensures our economics staff have access to the expertise needed to inform our advice and recommendations.
- Dr Walter Beckert (Birkbeck College, University of London)
- Dr Cory Capps (Bates White)
- Dr Thomas Crossley (University of Cambridge)
- John Davies (Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development)
- Professor Martin Gaynor (Carnegie Mellon University)
- Professor Rachel Griffith (University College London)
- Professor Bruce Lyons (University of East Anglia)
- Professor Carol Propper (Imperial College London)
- Professor Michael Waterson (University of Warwick)