Role of the forum
The forum facilitate an open discussion of the issue of tax in the context of the UK’s international competitiveness.
It provides the government with views from a range of different multinational businesses that can be used to inform the tax reform process and proposals.
The forum complements wider consultation as part of the government’s aim to have an open and transparent approach to tax policy.
- Andy Halford, chief financial officer, Vodafone Group plc
- Deirdre Mahlan, chief financial officer designate, Diageo plc
- George Culmer, chief financial officer, RSA Insurance Group plc
- Simon Dingemans, chief financial officer, GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Andrew Shilston, finance director, Rolls-Royce plc
- Mark Elborne, president and CEO, UK, Ireland and Benelux, General Electric Company
- Joe Greenwell, chairman, Ford of Britain, Ford Motor Company
- Andew Nelson, finance director, Amey plc
- Mike Devereux, director, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation
- Simon Henry, chief financial officer, Royal Dutch Shell plc
- John Cridland, director-general, the Confederation of British Industry
- Richard Meddings, group finance director, Standard Chartered bank