Apprenticeship Delivery Board
The Apprenticeship Delivery Board (ADB) will advise on expanding apprenticeships nationally, and will aim to increase the number of apprenticeship places that employers offer in both the public and private sector.
The Apprenticeship Delivery Board will be a key tool in driving the delivery of 3 million apprenticeship starts during this parliament. They will advise on how best to expand apprenticeships nationally, and will play an active part in supporting the delivery of this.
The board will aim to increase the number of apprenticeship places that employers offer in both the public and private sector, by both encouraging existing employers to expand their programmes and by securing new employer engagement in the programme.
The board will report directly to Skills Minister Robert Halfon MP, and will work with the National Apprenticeship Service to stimulate interest in, and take up of apprenticeships. It will be chaired by David Meller, Chair of the Apprenticeship Ambassador Network.
Members of the board include:
- David Abraham, Chief Executive of Channel 4
- Melanie Hayes, Resourcing and Development Director, Compass Group
- Andrew Parmley, City of London
- Mike Thompson, Head of Employability at Barclays
- Rami Ranger CBE, Chairman of Sun Mark Ltd
- Simon Blagden CBE, Non-Executive Chairman at Fujitsu
- James Wates CBE, Chairman, Wates Construction
- Julie Taylor, Director General, Head Office and Commissioning Services, Ministry of Defence
- Jason Holt CBE, Chief Executive, Holts Group
PDF, 45.6KB, 4 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email . Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Apprenticeship Delivery Board meeting minutes
ADB meeting minutes - 23 February 2016 (PDF, 112KB, 4 pages)
ADB meeting minutes - 03 May 2016 (PDF, 337KB, 7 pages)
ADB meeting minutes - 26 May 2016 (PDF, 350KB, 7 pages)
ADB meeting minutes - 08 September 2016 (PDF, 83.6KB, 5 pages)
ADB meeting minutes - 08 December 2016 (PDF, 68.1KB, 5 pages)
ADB meeting minutes - 9 February 2017 (PDF, 61.7KB, 4 pages)