The Advisory Group on Hepatitis (AGH) advises the Chief Medical Officers in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland on appropriate policies for the prevention and control of viral hepatitis.
- Professor Will Irving, Chair (Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust)
- Professor Graham Foster, Vice-Chair (The Royal London Hospital)
- Professor Margaret Bassendine (Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals Trust)
- Dr Matt Hickman (University of Bristol, Bristol)
- Professor Deirdre Kelly (Birmingham Children’s Hospital)
- Mr Christopher Liffen (Lay Member)
- Dr Marion Lyons (National Public Health for Wales)
- Dr Alan Mitchell (GP)
- Dr Peter Moss (Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust)
- Dr Elizabeth Murphy (NHS Grampian Occupational Health Service)
- Mr Raymond Poll Nurse (Royal Hallamshire Hospital)
- Dr Cheuk Tong (St Thomas’ Hospital)
Read agendas and minutes of AGH meetings from 2012 onwards.
For previous minutes please go to the National Archives website.
For previous AGH Annual Reports please contact the secretariat.
Announcements and Publications
Code of practice
Immunisation, Blood Safety and Hepatitis Department
Public Health England
61 Colindale Avenue