We are analysing your feedback
Visit this page again soon to download the outcome to this public feedback.
This consultation is part of the Social Security Advisory Committee’s (SSAC) consideration of the Draft Income Support (Work-Related Activity) and Miscellaneous Amendments Regulations 2013.
SSAC wants to hear from those who have views and evidence relating to the following issues:
- the impact of changes previously introduced regarding eligibility to Income Support on lone parent households where the youngest child is aged between 5 and 10
- the potential impact of the proposed mandation of work related activity for those households with a youngest child aged 3 or 4
- whether the removal from the Income Support legislation of the list of ‘good causes’ for failing to attend a work-focused interview is likely to have an impact
- the potential implications of the proposals – for the Department for Work and Pensions, The Department for Business, Innovation and Skills, the devolved administrations, and other organisations – in terms of costs, administration and their other priorities
- the implications for childcare provision for both lone parents and different types of childcare provider