This consultation ran from to
This consultation follows the publication of the consultation on a methodology to determine a fixed unit price for waste disposal and updated…
This consultation follows the publication of the consultation on a methodology to determine a fixed unit price for waste disposal and updated cost estimates for nuclear decommissioning, waste management and waste disposal in March 2010.
The consultation document sets out:
- the Government response to March 2010 consultation
- the key changes that have been made as a result of that consultation
- an updated methodology for further consultation
We are seeking responses to the three questions contained in the consultation document. The responses will assist the Government in developing a finalised methodology for pricing the transfer of title to and liability for intermediate level waste and spent fuel from a new nuclear operator to the Government.
Email: email@example.com Post: Waste Transfer Pricing methodology consultation
Office for Nuclear Development Department of Energy and Climate Change
Area 3D, 3 Whitehall Place
Post consultation documents
- Waste Transfer Pricing methodology for the disposal of higher activity waste from new nuclear power stations
- Consultation responses A-G
- Consultation responses H-Z