Find out about Right to Buy from your council

You can apply to your council for the right to buy your council home. Your council may also be able to help you complete the application.

For example SW1A 2AA

Find a postcode on Royal Mail's postcode finder

What you need to know

Available in England only.

There are different rules for Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.