Find a test centre to book an MOT (‘annual test’) for an HGV, bus or trailer.

You can book the test at a:

  • private test centre, known as an ‘authorised testing facility (ATF)’
  • Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) vehicle testing station

Depending on the centre, you can book by email, phone or on the centre’s website. All tests are carried out by DVSA assessors.

There’s a different service to book a vehicle test in Northern Ireland.

Start now