You may be able to claim Education Maintenance Allowance (EMA) if you’re studying in Northern Ireland, Scotland or Wales. EMA is now closed in England.

You can apply for:

If you’re studying in England, you may be able to get a 16-19 Bursary Fund to help with your studying costs.

To find out more about the closure of EMA in England, call the Learner Support helpline.

Learner Support helpline
0800 121 8989
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Find out about call charges