You can order the application pack for a car, moped or motorcycle driving licence - the D1 form (in English) or D1W form (in Welsh).

You can also order the application pack for a lorry, minibus or bus driving licence - the D2 form. You can order it with or without the D4 medical form.

To download other DVLA forms, you can find the links inside this service.

Start now

Other ways to apply

If you need a paper copy of a form and cannot print it yourself, you can get most forms from a Post Office that offers DVLA services. Check whether your local Post Office stocks the form before you visit.