Contact UK Visas and Immigration from inside the UK

3. European nationals

There are other ways to contact UKVI if you’re outside the UK.

Call the European enquiries line if:

  • you’re a national of an EEA country or Switzerland
  • you’re the partner or family member of a national of an EEA country or Switzerland

Enquiries from European citizens
Telephone: 0300 123 2253
Monday to Thursday, 9am to 5pm
Friday, 9am to 4:30pm
Find out about call charges

You may be able to find the information you need on GOV.UK about EU, EEA, Commonwealth citizens and working in the UK as a Croatian national.

There will be no change to the rights and status of EU nationals living in the UK, nor UK nationals living in the EU, while the UK remains in the EU.