Documents you must provide
When you apply you’ll need to provide:
- a current passport or other valid travel documentation
- proof that you can support yourself and pay for your course - this will vary depending on your circumstances
- proof of parental or other legal guardian consent
- proof of your relationship with your parent or guardian
- your tuberculosis (TB) test results if you’re from a country where you have to take the test
You need a blank page in your passport for your visa.
Read the full guidance for the full list of documents and how much money you’ll need according to your situation.