Child student visa (Tier 4)

Documents you must provide

When you apply you’ll need to provide:

  • a current passport or other valid travel documentation
  • proof that you can support yourself and pay for your course - this will vary depending on your circumstances
  • proof of parental or other legal guardian consent
  • proof of your relationship with your parent or guardian
  • your tuberculosis (TB) test results if you’re from a country where you have to take the test

You need a page in your passport that’s blank on both sides for your visa.

Read the full guidance for the full list of documents and how much money you’ll need according to your situation.