Documents you must provide
When you apply you’ll need to provide:
- a current passport or other valid travel documentation
- proof that you can support yourself and pay for your course - this will vary depending on your circumstances
- proof of parental or other legal guardian consent
- proof of your relationship with your parent or guardian
- your tuberculosis (TB) test results if you’re from a country where you have to take the test
You need a page in your passport that’s blank on both sides for your visa.
Your documents will usually be sent back within 14 days.
Read the full guidance for the full list of documents and how much money you’ll need according to your situation.