You’ll need a visa to come to the UK

The visa you need to apply for depends on your circumstances.

Tourism and visiting friends

Apply for a general visit visa if you’re visiting the UK for a holiday or to visit friends.

Visiting family

Apply for a family visit visa if you plan to visit your family or partner (eg spouse) while you’re in the UK.

If you’re under 18

Apply for a child visit visa.