If your child has a statement of special educational needs (SEN) which includes transport requirements, your council must provide them.

Postcode lookup

What you need to know

  • Available in England and Wales only

Help us improve GOV.UK

Please don't include any personal or financial information, for example your National Insurance or credit card numbers.