Application to change a street trading licence or consent from Coventry City Council
Step 1 of 4 Complete the application form
First, download the form
Right-click the link below and select the 'Save' option
Next, fill in the application form on your computer
To edit the form you'll need a recent version of Adobe Reader.
Open the form using Adobe Reader instead of your web browser.
If you can't complete the form right now don't worry, you can edit it in your own time. Once you're ready, return to this page to complete the application.
There is additional information available for this licence that you might find useful:General information from the licensing authority
Before you apply...
There's a £54.59 fee.
You'll need a debit or credit card.
You'll need to provide copies of the following:
- Map 0.25 radius of trading location.
- A colour photograph of the trading unit
- Copy of written permission from the land owner.
- Copy of Full UK driving licence
- Copy of Food Hygiene Certificate
- Trading Times and Days
- Dimensions Trading Unit
- Description of goods/articles being sold
- Date when the change or changes are applicable
- Details of food busines registration
- Registration number of any vehicles used
- Copy of lease/rental agreement
- A copy of planning permissions
- Reason for change in street trading consent
What if I don't have electronic copies?
Photos or scans of documents are acceptable, providing the relevant information is clear.
If you're unable to provide electronic versions of these documents then you cannot make an online application and you should do so by post.
Now, submit the application