Application for a house-to-house collection licence from North Yorkshire Council (previously Scarborough Borough Council)
Step 1 of 3 Complete the application form
First, download the form
Right-click the link below and select the 'Save' option
Next, fill in the application form on your computer
To edit the form you'll need a recent version of Adobe Reader.
Open the form using Adobe Reader instead of your web browser.
If you can't complete the form right now don't worry, you can edit it in your own time. Once you're ready, return to this page to complete the application.
There is additional information available for this licence that you might find useful:General information from the licensing authority
Before you apply...
You'll need to provide copies of the following:
- Literature about the organisation including the objectives of the charitable cause. Where the collection is for a local cause, full details of that cause or event.
- Copy of published accounts for the last two years
- Copy of statement of accounts from the last three or four collections carried out (including collections held in other Licensing Authority areas)
- Letter from the charitable organisation authorising you to undertake a collection on their behalf, if you are not an official of the organisation
- An agreement or contract details with any registered charity or individual benefiting from this collection.
What if I don't have electronic copies?
Photos or scans of documents are acceptable, providing the relevant information is clear.
If you can't provide electronic versions you can still apply online, but you'll need to send in copies by post. We'll give you the address and reference number once you've completed the application.
Now, submit the application