Application to license a house in multiple occupation from East Hertfordshire District Council
Step 1 of 4 Complete the application form
First, download the form
Right-click the link below and select the 'Save' option
Please note this file will not open properly in your web browser, Adobe Reader is required to view it.
Next, fill in the application form on your computer
To edit the form you'll need a recent version of Adobe Reader.
Open the form using Adobe Reader instead of your web browser.
If you can't complete the form right now don't worry, you can edit it in your own time. Once you're ready, return to this page to complete the application.
There is additional information available for this licence that you might find useful:General information from the licensing authority
Before you apply...
There's a fee you'll need to pay for this submission.
You'll need a debit or credit card.
You'll need to provide copies of the following:
- Property plan
- Photo of applicant
- Fire safety risk assessment (optional)
- Photo of manager (if applicable) (optional)
- Gas safety certificate (optional)
- Portable electrical appliance test certificate (optional)
- Electrical installation safety certificate (optional)
- Emergency lighting certificate (optional)
- Automatic fire detection certificate (optional)
- Tenancy management agreement (optional)
- Planning consent (optional)
- Building regulations approval (optional)
- Building regulations completion certificate (optional)
What if I don't have electronic copies?
Photos or scans of documents are acceptable, providing the relevant information is clear.
If you can't provide electronic versions you can still apply online, but you'll need to send in copies by post. We'll give you the address and reference number once you've completed the application.
Now, submit the application