Application to renew a licence for a house in multiple occupation from City of Edinburgh Council
Step 1 of 4 Complete the application form
First, download the form
Right-click the link below and select the 'Save' option
Next, fill in the application form on your computer
To edit the form you'll need a recent version of Adobe Reader.
Open the form using Adobe Reader instead of your web browser.
If you can't complete the form right now don't worry, you can edit it in your own time. Once you're ready, return to this page to complete the application.
There is additional information available for this licence that you might find useful:General information from the licensing authority More detailed information on legislation etc.
Before you apply...
There's a fee you'll need to pay for this submission.
You'll need a debit or credit card.
You'll need to provide copies of the following:
- Current Electrical Installation Condition Report
- Annual Portable Appliance Test Certificate (PAT
- Annual Fire Appliances Certificate or a current invoice.
- 1 x A4 size copy of the floor plans of the property
- Current Fire risk Assessment document
- Annual Emergency Lighting Certificat (optional)
- Current Part 1 Fire Alarm System Certificate (optional)
- Annual Sprinkler System Inspection Certificate in accordance with BS9251 (optional)
What if I don't have electronic copies?
Photos or scans of documents are acceptable, providing the relevant information is clear.
If you're unable to provide electronic versions of these documents then you cannot make an online application and you should do so by post.
Now, submit the application