Application for conveyance, storage or supply of gas, or operation of a liquid natural gas facility from Northern Ireland Authority for Utility Regulation
Step 1 of 4 Complete the application form
First, download the form
Right-click the link below and select the 'Save' option
Next, fill in the application form on your computer
To edit the form you'll need a recent version of Adobe Reader.
Open the form using Adobe Reader instead of your web browser.
If you can't complete the form right now don't worry, you can edit it in your own time. Once you're ready, return to this page to complete the application.
Before you apply...
There's a fee you'll need to pay for this submission.
You'll need a debit or credit card.
You'll need to provide copies of the following:
- Financial information
- Constitutional documents
- Development plan
- Standard conditions
- Fit and proper person
- Description of consumers to be supplied (optional)
- Acquisition and conveyance of gas (optional)
- Security and continuity of supply (optional)
- Directions under the Energy Act 1976 (optional)
- Exclusive authority (optional)
- Proposed authorised area and pipeline system (optional)
- System security standards (optional)
- Expertise of applicant (optional)
- Safety requirements (optional)
- Proposed location of storage/LNG facility (optional)
- Independence of legal form, organisation and decision-making (optional)
What if I don't have electronic copies?
Photos or scans of documents are acceptable, providing the relevant information is clear.
If you can't provide electronic versions you can still apply online, but you'll need to send in copies by post. We'll give you the address and reference number once you've completed the application.
Now, submit the application