Application for food premises approval from North Yorkshire Council (previously Ryedale District Council)
Step 1 of 3 Complete the application form
First, download the form
Right-click the link below and select the 'Save' option
Next, fill in the application form on your computer
To edit the form you'll need a recent version of Adobe Reader.
Open the form using Adobe Reader instead of your web browser.
If you can't complete the form right now don't worry, you can edit it in your own time. Once you're ready, return to this page to complete the application.
There is additional information available for this licence that you might find useful:General information from the licensing authority More detailed information on legislation etc.
Before you apply...
You'll need to provide copies of the following:
- Scale plan of establishment
- Proposed Food Safety Management System
- Establishment and Equipment Maintenance
- Establishment, Equpment and Transport Cleaning
- Waste Collection and Disposal
- Water Supply
- Water Supply Quality Testing
- Product Testing
- Pest Control
- Monitoring Arrangements for Staff Health
- Staff Hygiene Training
- Record Keeping
- Identification Mark to Product Packaging
- Additional Information for Section 9 of the Form
What if I don't have electronic copies?
Photos or scans of documents are acceptable, providing the relevant information is clear.
If you can't provide electronic versions you can still apply online, but you'll need to send in copies by post. We'll give you the address and reference number once you've completed the application.
Now, submit the application