Application for an environmental permit part A2 from London Borough of Wandsworth
Step 1 of 4 Complete the application form
First, download the form
Right-click the link below and select the 'Save' option
Next, fill in the application form on your computer
To edit the form you'll need a recent version of Adobe Reader.
Open the form using Adobe Reader instead of your web browser.
If you can't complete the form right now don't worry, you can edit it in your own time. Once you're ready, return to this page to complete the application.
There is additional information available for this licence that you might find useful:General information from the licensing authority More detailed information on legislation etc.
Before you apply...
There's a fee you'll need to pay for this submission.
You'll need a debit or credit card.
You'll need to provide copies of the following:
- Declaration and Certificate of Offences
- Site Map
- Site Plan
- Drainage Plan
- Process Description
- Proposed Emissions
- Emission Control Techniques
- Details of Materials to be used
- Waste Management and Prevention Systems
- List I or List II Substance Discharges
- Energy Consumption & Efficiency Statement
- Unintentional Release Control Systems
- Noise & Vibration Control Systems
- Emission Monitoring Systems
- Land Protection & Restoration Measures
- Environmental Management Techniques
- Site Report
- Local Environmental Effect Assessment
- Sites of Special Scientific Interest Assessment
- Copy of Planning Environmental Impact Assessment
- Summary of Environmental Impact
- Planning Status of Site
- Additional Information
- Commercially Confidential Information
What if I don't have electronic copies?
Photos or scans of documents are acceptable, providing the relevant information is clear.
If you're unable to provide electronic versions of these documents then you cannot make an online application and you should do so by post.
Now, submit the application