Application for a permit to place tables and chairs on the pavement or road from Nottingham City Council
Step 1 of 4 Complete the application form
First, download the form
Right-click the link below and select the 'Save' option
Next, fill in the application form on your computer
To edit the form you'll need a recent version of Adobe Reader.
Open the form using Adobe Reader instead of your web browser.
If you can't complete the form right now don't worry, you can edit it in your own time. Once you're ready, return to this page to complete the application.
Before you apply...
There's a £300.00 fee.
You'll need a debit or credit card.
You'll need to provide copies of the following:
- Location and site layout plan
- Furniture appearance
- Public liability insurance certificate
- Public notice displayed at premises
- Risk assessment (optional)
- Planning consent evidence (optional)
- Written consent of adjacent owner/occupiers (optional)
- Premises licence (if applicable) (optional)
What if I don't have electronic copies?
Photos or scans of documents are acceptable, providing the relevant information is clear.
If you're unable to provide electronic versions of these documents then you cannot make an online application and you should do so by post.
Now, submit the application