- Digital, data and technology profession
- Part of:
- Digital, data and technology job roles in government
- 23 March 2017
- Last updated:
- 5 April 2017, see all updates
The career framework sets out the skills required for content designers working in government.
This is the standardised cross-government guidance for the content design role. The guidance will be iterated further as the content design community evolves.
There are 5 other roles ‘levels’ in content design:
- head of content design
- lead content designer
- senior content designer
- junior content designer
- associate content designer
Find out about the other specialist roles in the Digital, Data and Technology profession.
Published: 23 March 2017
Updated: 5 April 2017
- Version 2 of this guidance contains updated capabilities and some remapping of Civil Service competencies to the job role.
- First published.