NHS terms and conditions for procuring goods and services
Terms and conditions for the NHS when procuring goods and services from commercial organisations.
MS Word Document, 250KB
MS Word Document, 283KB
MS Word Document, 314KB
MS Word Document, 211KB
MS Word Document, 233KB
MS Word Document, 343KB
MS Word Document, 356KB
MS Word Document, 328KB
MS Word Document, 199KB
MS Word Document, 195KB
PDF, 140KB, 10 pages
NHS terms and conditions for the provision of managed services (contract version) (case study example)
MS Word Document, 618KB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com . Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
PDF, 38.3KB, 1 page
MS Word Document, 20KB
PDF, 561KB, 75 pages
PDF, 721KB, 105 pages
PDF, 759KB, 111 pages
The NHS terms and conditions are for the use of NHS bodies procuring goods and services from commercial organisations. They were updated in January 2017 to reflect changes in the Public Contract Regulations 2015.
The documents provides guidance notes and associated documentation for:
- contract version
- purchase order version
- framework agreements
- combined goods and services
- innovation partnerships
- dynamic purchasing systems
- managed services
The NHS sub-contract for the provision of clinical services is now published by NHS England. Please send queries on the NHS sub-contract to NHS England at firstname.lastname@example.org
Published: 3 November 2010
Updated: 13 January 2017
- The NHS terms and conditions have been updated to reflect changes in the Public Contract Regulations 2015.
- Added the NHS standard sub-contract for the provision of clinical services 2016/17.
- Added contract and guidance for provision of clinical services and updated detail text.
- Updated to include new guidance on NHS terms and conditions for the supply of goods and the provision of services (contract version) and case study of a managed services project undertaken by NHS Blood and Transplant
- guidance notes and forms for NHS bodies for procuring goods and services from commercial organisations
- Added Framework agreements for the supply of goods and services, and updated main guidance document
- Updated documents added.
- First published.