Innovate UK’s modern slavery and human trafficking statement outlines the actions we have taken or intend to carry out in accordance with the Modern Slavery Act 2015.
It outlines how we have undertaken activities to:
- raise awareness of the act with all staff
- seek appropriate assurances and monitoring of new funding programmes overseas
- roll out an e-learning modern slavery awareness training package for existing Innovate UK staff, new hires and colleagues across UK Research and Innovation
- prepare relevant training and communications for the transition to UK Research and Innovation
- ensure modern slavery is considered and risks captured in the creation of UK Research and Innovation policies and procedures, including grant terms and conditions