Guide on eligible project costs and completing the finance form for innovation projects for non-academic and academic applicants.
A detailed breakdown on eligible and non-eligible project costs for funding with Innovate UK.
Non-academic applicants should refer to Innovate UK finance form guidance for help on completing the finance form with project costs.
Academic applicants must apply via the Je-S website. You should read the guidance for academics applying via the Je-S system.
Published: 6 May 2016
Updated: 31 March 2017
- Added guidance for academics applying via the Je-S system.
- The project costs guidance has been updated and the document put into html format for greater accessibility.
- Updated project costs guidance to reflect terminology changes, so industry partner finance form is now project finance form.
- The overheads section of the document was updated.
- Changed page title to "Project costs guidance: Innovate UK"
- 'Administrative support costs' changed to 'administration overheads'. Clarified eligible costs for administration office facilities to ensure it is in line with State Aid guidance - Annex 1.
- First published.