Department for International Trade Lyon
The Trade and Investment Office (Délégation Commerciale du Royaume-Uni à Lyon) is the new technologies office of DIT for the whole of France.
We assist British companies in new, emerging and innovative technologies, notably life sciences, healthcare, medical & scientific instruments, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, ICT, communications, electronics, environment, water, chemicals and advanced materials; analyse their needs and best path to market and provide operational assistance to access the French market.
In addition the office identifies inward investment opportunities in the Rhône-Alpes region and passes them through to the Department for International Trade at the Embassy. We maintain good relationships with French companies present in the UK and the local government commercial agencies.
Please note that consular services for this region are being provided by staff at the British Consulate in Marseille.
Visits are by appointment only, please call +33 (0)4 72 62 99 55 for a meeting.
Brotteaux car park immediately outside the offices.
C1 trolley bus.
Line B (Brotteaux).
5-10 minute walk from the mainline station (Part-Dieu).
Wherever possible, we have made our buildings and services accessible. Sometimes, however, this is not possible due to security or other restrictions. In these situations, we will endeavour to provide access to a building in an alternative way to ensure equality of access for disabled people. To assist disabled visitors, we have set out below details of disabled access at the Department for International Trade Office in Lyon. We hope this information is helpful.
General physical access
- access to the Department for international Trade (DIT) office in Lyon is accessible to wheelchair-users via a lift situated to the right of the LE LUGDUNUM (5 Place Jules Ferry) main entrance
- an intercom is available to contact your host who will come and meet you and escort you to the office
- lifts are accessible for wheelchair-users and are fitted with handrails
- there is a disabled toilet available on the first floor of the building
- there is public parking available opposite
- floor coverings: the floors of the DIT Office are even and flat. The maintenance of the pavements and roads of the surrounding areas are the responsibility of the local council, but are generally flat and accessible
- you will be accompanied at all times however should you need assistance please inform your host
- Emergency/Evacuation: a member of staff will assist disabled visitors in case of an emergency/evacuation.
Access for visually-impaired visitors
- signs are clear and recognisable and use internationally recognised signs where appropriate
- guide dogs are welcome
Access for deaf/hard of hearing visitors
- hearing loops are not installed.
- Minicom and textphones are not installed.
- sign language is not available at this time.
- hearings dogs are welcome.
If you need to visit us or use our services and feel that these may be inaccessible to you, please contact the DIT office by phone or email. We will try to find an alternative way of providing access for you.
- Monday 2 January 2017
- Friday 14 April 2017
- Monday 17 April 2017
- Monday 1 May 2017
- Monday 8 May 2017
- Thursday 25 May 2017
- Monday 5 June 2017
- Friday 14 July 2017
- Tuesday 15 August 2017
- Monday 28 August 2017
- Wednesday 1 November 2017
- Monday 25 December 2017
- Tuesday 26 December 2017