British Consulate Marseille
Les Docks de Marseille – La Joliette
1er Etage (first floor)
Telephone +33 (0) 4 91 15 72 10
Fax +33 (0) 4 91 37 47 06
- Office opening hours Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 9.30am to 12.30pm
- Phone lines are open Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 12.30am and 1.30pm to 4.30pm
- Outside normal working hours, a consular Emergency Service is in operation and can be contacted on +33 (0)4 91 15 72 10
The closest car parks to the office are:
- Marseille Arvieux, rue des Docks, 13002 Marseille?
- Les Terrasses du Port, quai du Lazeret, 13002 Marseille
- Marseille Joliette, rue Mazenod, 13002 Marseille
All are underground car parks.
La Joliette métro station is the closest underground station to the office and is served by line 2. The underground station is approximately 300m from the office.
Marseille Saint Charles station is the main train station in Marseille with national and regional services from Paris, Lyon and Nice. To reach the office from the station, take line 2 on the métro to La Joliette underground station and walk approximately 300m to the office.
La Joliette tram station is the closest stop to the office and is served by lines 2 and 3. The tram station is approximately 300m from the office.
From the airport
Marseille Provence airport is approximately 28km from the office. Bus services run from the airport to Marseille Saint Charles station. (See information under Train above).
You can access the British Consulate by:
- Place de la Joliette: Walk through the building (Les Docks) and look for Atrium 10.3. Take the lift to the 1st floor. There are interactive maps available.
- Rue des Docks: Walk down Rue des Docks and enter Atrium 10.3. Take the lift to the 1st floor.
- Quai du Lazeret: Walk down Quai du Lazeret and enter Atrium 10.3. Take the lift to the 1st floor.
Public holidays 2017
The British Embassy Paris and the British consulates will be closed on the following public holidays.
- Wednesday 1 November 2017
- Monday 25 December 2017
- Tuesday 26 December 2017
- Monday 1 January 2018
- Friday 30 March 2018
- Monday 2 April 2018
- Tuesday 1 May 2018
- Monday 7 May 2018
- Tuesday 8 May 2018
- Thursday 10 May 2018
- Monday 21 May 2018
- Monday 28 May 2018
- Wednesday 15 August 2018
- Monday 27 August 2018
- Thursday 1 November 2018
- Tuesday 25 December 2018
- Wednesday 26 December 2018