电话： +86 (0) 10 8529 6600
非办公时间： +86 (0) 10 5192 4000
传真： +86 (0) 10 8529 6081
You can find information here about the location and directions of our Embassy and Consular and Visa Sections.
The Foreign & Commonwealth Office and this Embassy are keen to ensure that their buildings and services are fully accessible to disabled members of the public. Wherever possible, we have made our buildings and services accessible. Sometimes however, this is not possible due to security or other restrictions. In these situations we will endeavour to provide a service or access to a building in an alternative way to ensure equality of access for disabled people. To assist disabled visitors, we have set out below details of disabled access at this Embassy. We hope this information is helpful.
General physical access
If you foresee requiring any assistance, please contact the person you’re visiting in advance of your visit so we can ensure that we are able to provide access for you.
- Entrances: Disabled access exists to the Main building.
- steps and staircases are clear and unobstructed
- toilets: a disabled toilet is located in the Conference Room
- floor coverings: floor coverings are safe and even
- doors: if necessary, the security guards can assist in opening doors
- lighting: adequate throughout
- emergency/evacuation: procedures are in place to assist disabled persons in the event of emergency/evacuation
- phones: accessible to wheelchair users
British Embassy Beijing: Public Holidays 2018
|Monday 1 January||New Year|
|Thursday 15 February||Chinese New Year|
|Friday 16 February||Chinese New Year|
|Monday 19 February||Chinese New Year|
|Friday 30 March||Good Friday|
|Monday 2 April||Easter Monday|
|Thursday 5 April||Tomb Sweeping Day|
|Tuesday 1 May||Labour Day|
|Monday 24 September||Mid-Autumn Festival|
|Monday 1 October||National Day|
|Tuesday 2 October||National Day|
|Wednesday 3 October||National Day|
|Tuesday 25 December||Christmas Day|
|Wednesday 26 December||Boxing Day|