电话（一般问题） +86 (0) 21 3279 2000
传真（一般问题） +86 (0) 21 6279 7651
传真（贸易投资总署） +86 (0) 21 6279 7388
传真（领事处） +86 (0) 21 3279 2009
You can find information here about the location and directions of our Embassy and Consular and Visa Sections.
The Foreign & Commonwealth Office and this Embassy are keen to ensure that their buildings and services are fully accessible to disabled members of the public. Wherever possible, we have made our buildings and services accessible. Sometimes however, this is not possible due to security or other restrictions. In these situations we will endeavour to provide a service or access to a building in an alternative way to ensure equality of access for disabled people. To assist disabled visitors, we have set out below details of disabled access at this Embassy. We hope this information is helpful.
General physical access
If you foresee requiring any assistance, please contact the person you’re visiting in advance of your visit so we can ensure that we are able to provide access for you.
- Entrances: Disabled access exists to the Main building.
- steps and staircases are clear and unobstructed
- toilets: a disabled toilet is located in the Conference Room
- floor coverings: floor coverings are safe and even
- doors: if necessary, the security guards can assist in opening doors
- lighting: adequate throughout
- emergency/evacuation: procedures are in place to assist disabled persons in the event of emergency/evacuation
- phones: accessible to wheelchair users
British Consulate-General Shanghai: Public Holidays 2017
|Monday 2 January||New Year|
|Monday 27 January||Chinese New Year|
|Monday 30 January||Chinese New Year|
|Tuesday 31 January||Chinese New Year|
|Tuesday 4 April||Tomb Sweeping Day|
|Friday 14 April||Good Friday|
|Monday 17 April||Easter Monday|
|Monday 1 May||Labour Day|
|Tuesday 30 May||Dragon Boat Festival|
|Monday 2 October||National Day|
|Tuesday 3 October||National Day|
|Wednesday 4 October||National Day|
|Monday 25 December||Christmas Day|
|Tuesday 26 December||Boxing Day|