Gender equality in your workplace
Women earn 20% less on average than men, despite efforts to remove barriers in the workplace. Companies can still do more to make sure their employees are treated fairly.
Sign up to the Think, Act, Report campaign to show your company’s commitment to gender equality in the workplace.
By signing up, you pledge to:
- Think: identify any issues around gender equality
- Act: take action to fix those issues
- Report: on how your business ensures gender equality
Why sign up?
Signing up allows you to:
- show your commitment to gender equality by adding the Think, Act, Report logo to your website
- use the Think, Act, Report framework to identify ways to close the gender gap
- encourage change in your organisation’s culture to value the best talent, irrespective of gender
- establish yourself as a best employer by reporting your practices and progress
- demonstrate that your company is a leader in your sector
Join hundreds of companies and millions of employees who have committed to treating their colleagues fairly by signing up to Think, Act, Report.
You can read the transparency report on how your company can close the gender pay gap.
Read about how companies are: