1. 1What type of student are you?

    English student - part-time

    Change this answer

  2. 2What do you need the form for?

    Apply for student loans and grants

    Change this answer

  3. 3What academic year do you want funding for?

    2018 to 2019

    Change this answer

  4. 4Are you a continuing student?


    Change this answer

  5. 5Did your part-time course start before 1 September 2012?


    Change this answer

Student finance - application form

To apply for a Fee Grant and Course Grant download and fill in form PTGN.

Academic year Form
2018 to 2019 PTGN - form (PDF, 279KB)
2018 to 2019 PTGN - guidance notes (PDF, 144KB)

You can apply up to 9 months after your course starts.

If you or your partner get benefits

You need to download and fill in form CB1 (PDF, 72KB) if you or your partner gets:

  • Universal Credit
  • Income Support
  • Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
  • Income-related Employment Support Allowance (ESA)
  • Housing Benefit
  • Local Housing Allowance

If your circumstances have changed

You need to download and fill in form form CO2 (PDF, 93KB) if you’ve changed:

  • your course, or left it
  • university or college
  • your name, address or contact details