Skip to main content

Search all content

5,644 results

5,644 results sorted by Most viewed
From Ministry of Justice (MOJ)
  • Send money to someone in prison

    Send money to a prisoner in England and Wales by debit card for free

  • Speeding penalties

    You could get a fine and penalty points if you're caught speeding, or could even lose your licence

  • Pay a court fine

    The only service you can use to pay your court fine online, or by telephone using a credit or debit card.

  • Get a divorce

    Check you can get a divorce, agree or disagree with a divorce petition, what to do if your husband or wife lacks mental capacity.

  • What to do after someone dies

    The steps you must take when someone dies - register a death, report a death with Tell Us Once, coroners, funerals and death abroad

  • Get help paying court and tribunal fees

    Get money off your court or tribunal fees if you do not have much in savings, and get certain benefits or have a low income

  • Marriages and civil partnerships in England and Wales

    How to get married or form a civil partnership in the UK, giving notice of marriage at a register office, visas, paying fees.

  • Government to introduce 'Harper’s Law'

    Emergency workers will receive greater protection from violent criminals after the Government confirmed ‘Harper’s Law’ would be added to the statute book.

  • Use a lasting power of attorney

    Share a summary of a lasting power of attorney (LPA) with an organisation, add an LPA summary, keep track of which organisations can view an LPA summary.

  • Respond to a divorce application

    When your husband or wife applies for divorce: how to respond, agree or disagree, start your own proceedings, court hearing, apply for a decree absolute.

  • What to do when someone dies: step by step

    Check what to do after a death - how to register the death, notify government departments and manage financial issues.

  • Parental rights and responsibilities

    Who has parental responsibility for looking after children, and how to apply for parental responsibility if you were unmarried to the mother or are not on the birth certificate

  • Ministry of Justice

    The home of Ministry of Justice on GOV.UK. The Ministry of Justice is a major government department, at the heart of the justice system. We work to protect and advance the principles of justice. Our vision is to deliver a wo…

  • Prisons in England and Wales

    Find information on prisons and young offender institutions in England and Wales, including how to arrange visits and how to stay in touch with prisoners.

  • Money and property when you divorce or separate

    How to work out splitting up money, property and possessions when you divorce or dissolve a civil partnership - including mediation.

  • Visit someone in prison

    Make a request for a social visit to someone in a prison in England and Wales

  • Reply to a jury summons

    Reply to a jury summons online

  • Making child arrangements if you divorce or separate

    How to make arrangements for your children if you divorce or separate, mediation and how to apply for a court order if you cannot agree

  • How to make a freedom of information (FOI) request

    How to make a request from public bodies and organisations under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), how much it costs and how long it takes

  • Form EX160: Apply for help with court and tribunal fees

    Apply for Help with Fees when you make your court or tribunal application. Use the online service, or EX160, to apply. You may not have to pay a fee, or you may get some money off. Includes guidance EX160a and remission calc…