Search all content

59,445 results

59,445 results sorted by Most viewed


HM Courts & Tribunals Service (HMCTS)

  1. Applying for probate

    Find out if you need to apply for probate to deal with the estate of someone who’s died.

  2. Get a divorce

    Check you can get a divorce, agree or disagree with a divorce petition, what to do if your husband or wife lacks mental capacity

  3. Search probate records for documents and wills (England and Wales)

    Search online for a will, grant of representation or probate document for a death in or after 1858

  4. Employment tribunal decisions

    Find decisions on Employment Tribunal cases in England, Wales and Scotland.

  5. Make a court claim for money

    How to take legal action if someone owes you money (small claims court), how much it costs, what happens next.

  6. Make a money claim online

    Make a claim against someone who owes you money or manage an existing claim: small claims court.

  7. Change your name by deed poll

    A deed poll recognises a change of name of an adult or child - make your own, use official forms, or get one through a specialist agency or solicitor

  8. Apply for a divorce

    Get a divorce: apply online or by post.

  9. Pay a court fine

    The only service you can use to pay your court fine online, or by telephone using a credit or debit card.

  10. Get help paying court and tribunal fees

    Get money off your court or tribunal fees if you do not have much in savings, and get certain benefits or have a low income

  11. What to do after someone dies

    The steps you must take when someone dies - register a death, report a death with Tell Us Once, coroners, funerals and death abroad

  12. HM Courts & Tribunals Service

    The home of HM Courts & Tribunals Service on GOV.UK.

  13. Court and tribunal fees

    Pay civil or family court fees or tribunal fees, get help with fees if you're on a low income or getting benefits

  14. Respond to a divorce application

    When your husband or wife applies for divorce: how to respond, agree or disagree, start your own proceedings, court hearing, apply for a decree absolute.

  15. Form PA1P: Apply for probate (the deceased had a will)

    Use this form to apply for the legal right to deal with someone’s possessions if they've died and left a will.

  16. Court and tribunal forms

    Find court and tribunal forms, including divorce, probate, deed poll, money claim, help with fees and social security tribunal forms.

  17. Parental rights and responsibilities

    Who has parental responsibility for looking after children, and how to apply for parental responsibility if you were unmarried to the mother or aren't on the birth certificate

  18. Get a copy of a decree absolute or final order

    How to order a copy of a decree absolute or a final order if you want to remarry or prove that you have divorced your former husband or wife or ended a civil partnership.

  19. Jury service

    What to do if you're asked to do jury service - taking time off work, delaying jury service, claiming expenses.

  20. Form C100: Apply for a court order to make arrangements for a child or resolve a dispute about their upbringing

    Apply for a 'child arrangements', 'prohibited steps' or 'specific issue' order under the Children Act 1989.