Search all content

2 results

2 results sorted by Relevance


HM Courts & Tribunals Service (HMCTS)

  1. County court judgments for debt

    What to do if you receive a county court judgment (CCJ) - how to get it set aside or change what you pay, what happens if you do not pay, how to search the register.

  2. Form N92: Apply for an administration order

    Apply to the court to repay your creditors if your total debts are no more than £5,000 and one of the debts is either a County Court or High Court order.