Search all content

993 results

993 results sorted by Relevance
  1. Browsers

    How to upgrade your web browser - improve safety, speed and features

  2. Register for and file your Self Assessment tax return

    Register for Self Assessment, sign in and send your Self Assessment tax return online

  3. Map browser with Land Information Search: operations note 48

    This document contains guidance on how to use the Forestry Commission map browser and Land Information Search.

  4. eAlert: 5 December 2018 - New map browser and Land Information Search

    This eAlert contains information on the new map browser and Land Information Search, which launch today.

  5. Register for Self Assessment

    Register for Self Assessment for any reason other than self-employment.

  6. Claim Income Tax relief for your employment expenses (P87)

    Find out how to claim tax relief on money you've spent on things like work uniform and clothing, tools, business travel, professional fees and subscriptions.

  7. Use the Forestry Commission map browser and Land Information Search

    Find woodland agreements, felling licences and other designations or features on any chosen area of land in England.

  8. Get your National Insurance number

    Use your personal tax account to view your National Insurance number or download a letter confirming it, or use form CA5403 to get your number by post.

  9. Online tests - supported assistive technologies and browsers

    This page lists the assistive software and web browsers that are compaitble with the suite of civil service online tests.

  10. Claim Child Benefit for one or more children

    Complete the CH2 form to claim Child Benefit for up to 2 children, and CH2(CS) form to claim Child Benefit for more than 2 children.

  11. Download HMRC's Basic PAYE Tools

    Download HMRC's free payroll software Basic PAYE Tools

  12. Calculate tax on employees' company cars

    As an employer, if you provide company cars or fuel for your employees' private use, you'll need to work out the taxable value so you can report this to HMRC

  13. Tax agents and advisers: authorising your agent (64-8)

    Use form 64-8 to authorise HMRC to deal with an accountant, tax agent or adviser acting on your behalf.

  14. Claim Income Tax back when you've stopped work

    If you have had your final pay from your employer and are not getting taxable benefits, a pension from your employer and have not started a new job you can apply for tax refund.

  15. Employee’s statement of sickness to claim Statutory Sick Pay

    If you are an employee and need to claim Statutory Sick Pay (SSP) from your employer use form SC2.

  16. Statutory Paternity Pay and Leave: becoming a birth parent (SC3)

    Use form SC3 if you are an employee, become a birth parent and need to apply to your employer for Statutory Paternity Pay (SPP) and Leave.

  17. Marginal Relief calculator

    Use this tool to work out how much Marginal Relief you can claim on your Corporation Tax bill

  18. Sign in to your agent services account

    Sign in to your agent services account, copy across clients and authorise new ones.

  19. Tax on company benefits

    What company benefits you pay tax on - including company cars, low-interest loans and accommodation, and what company benefits are tax-free, such as childcare

  20. Alaris™ Gateway Workstation and Alaris™ Gateway Workstation web browser user interface (MDA/2019/040)

    Manufactured by Becton Dickinson – if a software security vulnerability is exploited, an attacker with malicious intention could remotely install unauthorised firmware.