Search all content

4,453 results

4,453 results sorted by Most viewed


Ministry of Justice (MOJ)

  1. Send money to someone in prison

    Send money to a prisoner in England and Wales by debit card or bank transfer for free

  2. Get a divorce

    Check you can get a divorce, agree or disagree with a divorce petition, what to do if your husband or wife lacks mental capacity

  3. Speeding penalties

    You could get a fine and penalty points if you're caught speeding, or could even lose your licence

  4. Marriages and civil partnerships in England and Wales

    How to get married or form a civil partnership in the UK, giving notice of marriage at a register office, visas, paying fees.

  5. Pay a court fine

    The only service you can use to pay your court fine online, or by telephone using a credit or debit card.

  6. Visit someone in prison

    Make a request for a social visit to someone in a prison in England and Wales

  7. Get help paying court and tribunal fees

    Get money off your court or tribunal fees if you do not have much in savings, and get certain benefits or have a low income

  8. Prisons in England and Wales

    Find information on prisons and young offender institutions in England and Wales, including how to arrange visits and how to stay in touch with prisoners.

  9. Coronavirus (COVID-19): courts and tribunals planning and preparation

    This page provides advice and guidance for all court and tribunal users during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and will be updated when new advice is available.

  10. What to do after someone dies

    The steps you must take when someone dies - register a death, report a death with Tell Us Once, coroners, funerals and death abroad

  11. Money and property when you divorce or separate

    How to work out splitting up money, property and possessions when you divorce or dissolve a civil partnership - including mediation.

  12. What to do when someone dies: step by step

    Check what to do after a death - how to register the death, notify government departments and manage financial issues.

  13. Respond to a divorce application

    When your husband or wife applies for divorce: how to respond, agree or disagree, start your own proceedings, court hearing, apply for a decree absolute.

  14. Parental rights and responsibilities

    Who has parental responsibility for looking after children, and how to apply for parental responsibility if you were unmarried to the mother or are not on the birth certificate

  15. Ministry of Justice

    The home of Ministry of Justice on GOV.UK.

  16. Making child arrangements if you divorce or separate

    How to make arrangements for your children if you divorce or separate, mediation and how to apply for a court order if you cannot agree

  17. Coronavirus (COVID-19) and prisons

    This page provides guidance for families and friends of those in prison in England and Wales during the coronavirus pandemic.

  18. Form EX160: Apply for help with court and tribunal fees

    Use form EX160 to apply for help with fees from a court or tribunal.

  19. Reply to a jury summons

    Reply to a jury summons online

  20. Government launches independent panel to look at judicial review

    A panel of experts will examine if there is a need to reform the judicial review process after an independent review was launched by government today (31 July).