Search all content

7,472 results

7,472 results sorted by Most viewed


Department for Transport (DfT)

  1. Coronavirus (COVID-19): travel corridors

    List of countries and territories from where you can travel to England and may not have to self-isolate.

  2. Fix your Bike Voucher Scheme: apply for a voucher

    The Fix your Bike Voucher Scheme has been hugely popular and all vouchers in the first batch have now been allocated.

  3. Coronavirus (COVID-19): travellers exempt from border rules in the UK

    This guidance explains who will be exempt from new border rules in the UK introduced due to coronavirus.

  4. Coronavirus (COVID-19): safer travel guidance for passengers

    Walking, cycling, and travelling in vehicles or on public transport during the coronavirus outbreak.

  5. Fix your Bike Voucher Scheme: register as a bike repairer

    How to apply to participate if you are a bike repairer.

  6. Spain removed from travel corridors exemption list

    If you arrive in England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland from Spain on or after 26 July 2020 you will need to self-isolate.

  7. Apply for or renew a Blue Badge

    Check if you're eligible for a Blue Badge and apply or renew

  8. Update: travel corridors

    From Tuesday 28 July 2020, passengers will not need to self-isolate when arriving in England from Estonia, Latvia, Slovakia, Slovenia and St Vincent and the Grenadines.

  9. Department for Transport

    The home of Department for Transport on GOV.UK.

  10. Passenger travel to the EU by air, rail or sea from 1 January 2021

    Travel and passenger rights and the measures in place to minimise disruption from 1 January 2021.

  11. Child car seats: the law

    The rules for child car seats and booster seats - height, weight, age, type of vehicle, car, minibus, licensed taxi

  12. Review of The Highway Code to improve road safety for cyclists, pedestrians and horse riders

    Proposes amending The Highway Code to introduce a hierarchy of road users, clarify pedestrian and cyclist priority, establish safer overtaking.

  13. Coronavirus (COVID-19): safer air travel for passengers

    How to travel safely in airports and on aircraft during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.

  14. Vehicle insurance

    Rules on what motor insurance you need, what to do if you're in an accident, insurance for driving abroad, penalties for uninsured vehicles and drivers.

  15. Coronavirus (COVID-19): transport and travel guidance

    Information for people using transport or working in the transport sector during the coronavirus outbreak.

  16. PM kickstarts £2bn cycling and walking revolution

    Prime Minister Boris Johnson launches ambitious plans to boost cycling and walking.

  17. Learn to drive a car: step by step

    Learn to drive a car in the UK - get a provisional licence, take driving lessons, prepare for your theory test, book your practical test

  18. The Highway Code

    This Highway Code applies to England, Scotland and Wales.

  19. Apply for an older person's bus pass

    Some older people can get free travel on local buses - contact your council to check your eligibility and apply for a bus pass

  20. Legal obligations of drivers and riders

    What you need to do before you can drive a car or ride a motorcycle - driving licence, registering your vehicle, insurance, vehicle tax, MOT