Skip to main content

Search all content

16,289 results

16,289 results sorted by Relevance
  • Claim compensation if you were the victim of a violent crime

    How to claim compensation if you've been seriously injured in a violent crime using the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA) scheme…

  • Financial help if you're disabled

    Financial help if you're disabled - benefits, housing costs, council tax, vehicle tax exemption, TV Licence, motability schemes, VAT relief

  • Get proof of employment history

    Get details of your employment history from HMRC if you need to make a claim for compensation

  • Pay a court fine

    The only service you can use to pay your court fine online, or by telephone using a credit or debit card.

  • Vehicle insurance

    Rules on what motor insurance you need, what to do if you're in an accident, insurance for driving abroad, penalties for uninsured vehicles and drivers.

  • Benefit cap

    There is a limit on the total amount of benefit that most people aged 16 to under State Pension age can get - benefits affected, benefit cap amount

  • Claim for loss of notice pay

    Claim compensation if your employer is insolvent and you were not paid for your notice period

  • Criminal injuries compensation: a guide

    A guide to applying for compensation under the Criminal Injuries Compensation Scheme.

  • New rules for towing a trailer with a car from 16 December 2021

    The rules about towing a trailer or caravan with a car changed on 16 December 2021. Find out how the changes affect you.

  • Compensation Recovery Unit

    The Compensation Recovery Unit recovers social security benefits in certain compensation cases and NHS costs in certain injury cases.

  • HM Courts & Tribunals Service

    The home of HM Courts & Tribunals Service on GOV.UK. HM Courts & Tribunals Service is responsible for the administration of criminal, civil and family courts and tribunals in England and Wales.

  • Entering the UK

    UK border control - passport checks, visas for entering, customs, transiting and layovers.

  • Ministry of Justice

    The home of Ministry of Justice on GOV.UK. The Ministry of Justice is a major government department, at the heart of the justice system. We work to protect and advance the principles of justice. Our vision is to deliver a wo…

  • Veterans UK

    …We provide free support for veterans and their families, including a helpline, Veterans Welfare Service, Defence Transition Services and injury/bereavement compensation scheme payments.

  • Request your employment history from National Insurance records

    Use this form if you need confirmation of your employment history to make a claim for compensation.

  • HM Land Registry

    The home of HM Land Registry on GOV.UK. We register the ownership of land and property in England and Wales.

  • Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority

    The home of Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority on GOV.UK. We deal with compensation claims from people who have been physically or mentally injured because they were the victim of a violent crime in England, Scotland or Wales.

  • Track your Part I compensation claim

    Check progress of your Part 1, Part I compensation claim if your property's value has reduced because of new or altered roads including Connect Plus claims…

  • Miscarriage of justice: claim compensation

    Miscarriage of justice compensation, application for a claim if your conviction has been overturned or you’ve been granted a free pardon

  • Sign in to your childcare account

    If you're a parent registered for Tax-Free Childcare or 30 hours childcare, sign in to pay into your account, reconfirm your eligibility, update your details