From Vale of Glamorgan Council

How to change

1. Application to change a safety certificate for a regulated stand at a sports ground

If you operate a sports ground in England, Scotland or Wales which is not designated as requiring a safety certificate, you will still require a safety certificate for any covered stand that holds 500 or more spectators.

Apply online

The issuing authority for this licence is Vale of Glamorgan Council (change location)

You can contact them using the details below.

Civic Offices
Holton Road

CF63 4RU