From Fareham Borough Council

How to apply

1. Application for a licence to keep a pet shop

To run a business selling pet animals you need a licence from the local authority. This includes all commercial selling of pet animals, including pet shops and businesses selling animals over the internet.

Apply online

The issuing authority for this licence is Fareham Borough Council (change location)

You can contact them using the details below.

Civic Offices
Civic Way

PO16 7AZ