From Gateshead Metropolitan Borough Council

How to apply

1. Application to register for the exhibition or training of performing animals

If you exhibit, use or train performing animals, in England, Wales or Scotland, you must be registered with your local authority.Applications must contain details about the animals and the performances they are to take part in.

Apply online

The issuing authority for this licence is Gateshead Metropolitan Borough Council (change location)

You can contact them using the details below.

Civic Centre
Regent Street