1. Overview

If you’re training for medicine, dentistry or healthcare you may get an NHS bursary.

Bursaries help with living costs and tuition fees and don’t have to be paid back.

Help us improve GOV.UK

Please don't include any personal or financial information, for example your National Insurance or credit card numbers.